How to Activate our FREE SSL in our Windows Hosting ?
What is SSL?
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a security protocol that creates an encrypted link between a web server and a web browser. It ensures that all transferred data remains confidential.The green sign means the site is protected by SSL. It will protect you from data breaches, and it gives visitors a good reason to trust you with sensitive information. It improves your rankings in search results.
HOW TO ACTIVATE OUR FREE SSL IN OUR WINDOWS HOSTING?
- Login to the Plesk Panel
- Once you have login to the panel you will see all the following features as displayed in the image. Click on the Hosting Settings
- Once Page is opened Tick on both checkboxes “SSL/TLS Support” & “Permanent SEO-safe 301 redirect HTTP to HTTPS”
- And Click on SAVE
- Then Go to Menu “Let’s Encrypt”
- Enter your Email ID, tick the checkbox “Include www”
- And Click on Install
- Congratulation your SSL is active. Please try opening your domain in private window.