(What Is Shared Hosting? A guide about shared hosting) Whenever you are shopping around for web hosting service, you may have come across the term “SHARED Hosting” quite often. Shared hosting is the most popular and least expensive budget hosting solution for everyone.
And this is one of the most popular hosting options for those who are building out their first websites. But, what is Shared Hosting? And does it make sense for your website? What kind of person could benefit from a shared hosting package?
Let’s find out.
What actually is Shared Hosting?
Shared Hosting is one of the types of web hosting services where you share the same physical server with many other users. Don’t worry, other users on the same server can’t access your stuff, but you do share resources like physical hard drives and RAM.
But, Hapih Host does not bind you for bandwidth/traffic, FTP Accounts, Databases, And Email Accounts. Hapih Host offers you the cheapest shared hosting starting @ 19/month with 1 GB Space, UNLIMITED Email Accounts, UNLIMITED Bandwidth, FREE SSL, UNLIMITED Sub Domain, UNLIMITED FTP Accounts, UNLIMITED Databases. Here UNLIMITED means unlimited no boundations from Hapih Host.
Shared Hosting is Useful for:
- Designers and devs who host their clients
- Small and mid-sized businesses
- Blogs, portfolios, and other frequently updated sites
Benefits of Shared Hosting:
Shared Hosting plans bring along with it a lot of benefits. Among these benefits are the following:
- Shared hosting plans come much cheaper compared to dedicated hosting and VPS which means that even websites for personal blogging and small businesses can afford it. Shared hosting plan prices are usually offered with prices ranging from ₹19 to ₹300 per month.
- The administration and maintenance of the server are taken cared of by the hosting provider which means that you don’t need to concern yourself with technical issues of the server.
- You don’t need to possess any special knowledge in website and server administration as the hosting provider takes care of the administration chores.
- You get to be provided with a cPanel or other user-friendly application that are designed to make website management easy.
- You get multiple email accounts at your own domain as well as the option to have more than one database.
- You get MySQL and PHP support.
- Although a number of websites share the same resources, most shared hosting plans provide for around the clock supervision, maintenance and technical support that gives you uptime reliability almost comparable to dedicated plans.
- Easy to upgrade
- You’re not gonna find an easier to upgrade web hosting solution than Shared Hosting. That’s because it’s mostly done for you, automagically! Most Shared Hosting services give you periodic server upgrades that are managed by the provider. Shared Hosting usually comes with tiered plans too, that you can easily switch between at any time.
Want to try Shared Hosting?
You know we sell this stuff too, right? Give it a shot! It’s starting @ ₹19/month cheapest in the market.